Church History and Map
Campus Information & Map
The campus of Cochran Chapel United Methodist Church is on approximately eight acres. It includes the Sanctuary (A) which was built in 1924. This, the third sanctuary built on this piece of property was most recently remodeled and updated in 2008. Next to the Sanctuary and attached to it by an Atrium is the Education building (C) constructed in 1955. It serves as the gathering place for all Sunday school classes as well as the church nursery. The church office (B) is located between the sanctuary and the Education building.
Across the beautiful creek which runs through the property is located Meaders Hall (F) , the church’s reception hall and Cox Chapel (H) both of which were built in 1972. Also located on the far side of the creek is the original historic Cochran home (G) and a small Youth hut (D) used for youth activities and classes.
9027 Midway Road, Dallas, Texas 75209
Find us on Google Maps (click here)
To view the Campus Map (click here)